Approx. Rs 40,000 / Piece
Get Latest Price
|Display Size||90 x 60 x 23 mm|
|Battery Type||Two User-replaceable lithium CR2032 batteries|
|Display||Liquid crystal display|
|Automatic Start or Shut Down||Clock starts automatically with first stroke. To preserve battery life, itself off when not in use.|
Our company holds expertise in offering Speed Coach Gold
to our valuable customers. To ensure a flawless range, these products are rigorously checked by our team of quality controllers through various quality assurance procedures. For timely delivery of the offered product range at the customers’ end, we have established a huge distribution network.Backlit Display
- Even when you are rowing in the dark, you won't be kept in the dark when it comes to your performance measurements. The backlight will automatically illuminate in low-light conditions so you can continue to monitor your performance. If you row in the dark, you need the Speed Coach Gold. Increased Memory Capacity
- Now with over 500 memory points, the Speed Coach Gold can store your workout to almost any degree of detail. Storage intervals can be set for time, distance, or a number of strokes. For example, to see extended data for a long row, set the storage interval for every 100meters; for more detailed data, set the storage interval for 10 seconds. Or, set the interval to every stroke and review an entire 2000 meter race. Programmable Workouts
Speed Coach Gold Measurements:
- You can now run customized workouts with the Speed Coach Gold, which is especially useful for training without a coach. Simply program each interval for time, distance or number of strokes to create interval workouts, pyramids, castles, or any other customized workout. Performance for up to 100 intervals can be stored and recalled. View some Sample Rowing Workouts. PC Interface (Sold separately)
- With the optional PC Interface, you can download the stored data from the Gold to a PC for in-depth analysis, charting, and storage. The Interface also uploads workouts onto the Gold, allowing you to quickly set workouts and store them for later use.
- Average Speed/Split
- Stroke Rate
- Stroke Count
- Control unit is completely compatible with current SpeedCoach wiring and impeller, as well as StrokeCoach wiring (for stroke rate, stroke count and time only).
- Boat speed through the water is accurately measured and clearly displayed along with stroke rate, and either elapsed time, distance, average speed, or stroke count.
- Readings continually update every stroke.
- The automatic backlight is powered by a second battery. If the backlight battery is drained, the unit will continue to operate without backlight.
- The display unit is completely waterproof, buoyant and durable.
- Data can be uploaded to a PC with optional computer interface.
- Speed through the water averaged over and updated every stroke. May be displayed as either speed (meters per second) or pace (time for 500 meters).
- 1/10th-second resolution and accuracy. After 59 minutes, 59.9 seconds, display rolls back to 00:00.0 and continues counting.
- Strokes per minute with 1/2 stroke resolution and accuracy. Stroke rate is determined either by changes in hull speed picked up by the speed sensor or from a seat switch (optional). The seat switch option allows the rate window to operate when no speed sensor is used and also ensures accurate stroke rate readings in situations which may temporarily affect speed and rate accuracy (rowing at ratings of 15 SPM or less or near power lines, bridges and other sources of electromagnetic interference).
- Automatic memory feature saves average speed, average rate and split time for over 500 intervals. User-selectable interval lengths - based on a number of strokes, time or distance.